Farm specialised in the rearing of ducks: visits of the conserverie, tasting of products and on-site sales: foies gras, confits, rillettes... Exhibitions of old copper pots. Possibility of meals at "la Table Paysanne" by prior arrangement.
The rearing is done by ourselves with the grain harvested from our fields. The cooking is done in the old fashioned way in a copper cauldron and a wood fire, in an accredited preparation room on the farm.
150 Person(s) (maximum)
- 01 april 2018 to 31 october 2018
- Single all public - Individuel tout public
- Group, open to all - Groupe tout public
Methods of payment
Equipments and Services on site
- Access for the handicapped
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Direct from the producer
- Free guided tour for groups
- Guided tours
- Product tasting