Come and discover the art of the force of water as well as the ingeniousness of our ancestors: demonstrations and explanations will be given. This watermill stands out for three different activities that have been in working order since 1200: sawmill, nut oil mill, cereal mill.
This watermill stands out for three different activities that have been in working order since 1200: sawmill, nut oil mill, cereal mill, each one has a horizontal paddle wheel that is driven by the water. During the visit the miller will provide explanations and demonstrations that will enable you to discover the life and gestures of our ancestors. the visit is adapted to the demands of different groups: children, adults, pensioners, schools, etc...
- Adult Guided tour - Visite guidée adulte individuel : 4€ - 5€
- Children guided tour - Visite guidée enfant individuel
- Adult group guided tour - Visite guidée groupe adulte : 3.7€ - 4.7€
- Children's group guided tour - Visite guidée groupe enfant
Methods of payment
Equipments and Services on site
- Access for the handicapped
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Educational tours
- Free guided tour for groups
- Guided tours
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area