Private renaissance château, listed Historic Monument. Major edifice of southern France for its innovative architecture and remarkable sculpted decoration. Visits of the exterior and north wing.
From summer 2011, the newly restored north wing will be open for visits. Visitors will discover a renaissance staircase with stone vaults as well as decorated and furnished rooms each with a monumental fireplace. Restoration in progress.
- 01 november 2018
- 11 november 2018
- 01 january 2018 to 31 december 2018
- Adult Guided tour - Visite guidée adulte individuel : 8€
- Adult group guided tour - Visite guidée groupe adulte : 6€
- Free - Gratuité
- Childrens group - Groupe enfant : 3€
- Adult elf guided tour - Visite du jardin seul : 3€
Equipments and Services on site
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Free guided tour for groups
- Guided tours
- Temporary exhibitions