The family château of the famous painter Toulouse Lautrec: a richly furnished mediaeval château that has always been in the painter's family. Le Bosc is open everyday of the year from 9am to 7pm.
The family home of the painter Toulouse-Lautrec, Le Bosc is a late 15th Century former feudal fortress that was modernised in the 19th Century. Guided tour of the reception rooms and bedroom, with memories of Lautrec as a child, and the family museum showing his artistic instinct. Temporary exhibitions in the château. Since 2002 in the cellar gallery - permanent exhibition of post cards retracing the life of the painter.
- Adult Guided tour - Visite guidée adulte individuel : 8€
- Children guided tour - Enfant de 7 à 12 ans : 5€
- Adult group guided tour - A partir de 15 personnes : 6€
- Children's group guided tour - A partir de 15 personnes : 4€
Methods of payment
- Carte bancaire
Equipments and Services on site
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Free guided tour for groups
- Guided tours
- Picnic area
- Special events rentals