The church of Saint Jean was on of the first Gothic churches in the Rouergue.
In 1258, the court of the inquisition gave remission to the inhabitants of Najac found guilty of Cathar heresy on the condition that a church was built. The stained glass windows formed of pierced glass tiles and the rose-window counts 10 radii. The hexagonal belfry is implanted at the side.
30 Person(s) (maximum)
01 october 2018 to 31 october 2018
- Saturday (10h:00 - 12h:00 et 14h:00 - 18h:00)
- Sunday (10h:00 - 12h:00 et 14h:00 - 18h:00)
- Free - Gratuit
Equipments and Services on site
- Access for the handicapped
- Car park
- Picnic tables